A Stat, also known as a Parameter, is a statistic that describes how strong or weak a character is in certain areas. There are eight parameters common to all characters, as well as a wide range of additional parameters specific to each character.
This page lists the eight common parameters for each character in one convenient place. The parameters listed do not take equipment into account (debatable, in Uni's case). The list is sorted by IQ, because that's clearly the most optimal way to sort a list, however CPU forms are always listed immediately after regular forms.
This page is incomplete. You can help Hyperdimension Neptunia Wiki by filling in the missing information.
- B (Bust): The circumference around the largest part of the breasts, in centimeters.
- W (Waist): The circumference around the narrowest part of the waist, in centimeters.
- H (Hips): The circumference around the widest part of the hips, in centimeters.
- Cup: A simple method of assessing the breast size. Determined by the difference between the bust size and the band size (circumference around the area right above where the breasts start). AA is the smallest, increasing in size up to the largest on this page, I, although cup sizes are defined at least up through O.
- Height: The character's height in centimeters.
- Weight: The weight (technically mass) of the character, in kilograms.
- FG (Fucks Given): The number of fucks the character gives, averaged across all situations they have been in where fucks would ordinarily be given.
- IQ (Intelligence Quotient): A general assessment of how smart a particular character is, with 100 being defined as the average.
Note: Red = Highest comparison value & Blue = Lowest comparison value. Higher values are not necessarily better. Only confirmed values are colored.
Don't look here
Note: The information presented in this section is here purely for scientific purposes. Using this information for other purposes may result in several decades (or more) of jailtime. Browse at your own risk.
Note 2: Red highlights now indicate values which are bigger than the largest value in the above table. IQ is not included due to this information not being available for any of these characters.
|Peashy||Not yet developed||Healthy||Cute||AA||111||17||11|
|Rom||Has a little||Thin||Slightly||AA||132||28||39|
|White Sister (Rom)||No growth spurt yet||Thin||Barely||A||137||29||53|
|White Sister (Ram)||A tiny bit||Thin||Slim||A||137||29||42|